Dear all,

Is there a tutorial or a brief way I can control e-puck directly from the
computer?
Here's my goal: I hope I can control the motion of the robot in real-time
with a simulation running on.

I have already tried the library for communicating with Matlab, but it
failed. No commands would go into the e-puck, neither any data can be read
from the e-puck. When I wanted to read the data, (with the function [data]
= EpuckGetData() in Matlab library), there was always a warning: The
specified amount of data was not returned within the Timeout period.

If anyone can help me that would be very great. I've been stuck here for a
month.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Junchuan