On 01/09/16 16:05, Jens Timmerman wrote:

On 08/23/2016 07:07 PM, Jens Timmerman wrote:

On 08/23/2016 06:42 PM, Alan O'Cais wrote:
So it seems Gmane might be forever down
(https://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2016/07/28/the-end-of-gmane/comment-page-1/#comment-13502)
 so we may need another serrvice, he recommends The Mail Archive

When I subscribed this list to Gmane, I also added it to the mail archive, but
there seem to be some issues with our outgoing mail headers (they contain
X-no-archive). So the mail archive is not archiving them.
I've had contact with the person in charge of our maillists and he will look
into this after his holidays.
I'll  also upload a full archive of all messages to the mail archive when this
is done.

The X-no-archive header should be removed now, and this message should appear
on mail-archive.com

Yep! https://www.mail-archive.com/easybuild@lists.ugent.be/

Thanks for looking into this Jens!

So, next up is uploading the full archive?

regards,

Kenneth

Regard,
Jens Timmerman