Hi Oliver,

We don't really have support for that at the moment but you try this:
Download all git repo's you need through the usual download link:
https://github.com/ekg/freebayes/archive/c15a28363.zip

And repeat this for all 3 sub repo's.

Than you still have to move the repo into the right subdirectory and
tell EB which directory is the 'start_dir' with the
start_dir = "freebayes"

The moving can be done with a preconfigopts like:
preconfigopts = "mv ../vcflib vcflib ; mv ... ; "

It's ugly but the clean way would propably be to use a custom easyblock.

There is an open PR for freebayes:
https://github.com/hpcugent/easybuild-easyconfigs/pull/1165
but that skips the download issue by requiring a manual download ;)

Ward

--
ir. Ward Poelmans
Center for Molecular Modeling