> Question: Can anyone share their /etc/profile.d/ script for EB setup?

I use these in ElastiCluster (Jinja templates but should be still quite
readable); I set user-independent options in `/etc/easybuild.cfg` and
options that might need to be computed on a by-user basis in

To load EB for all users, ElastiCluster uses the "StdEnv" approach
advocated by Lmod's documentation (I guess this also what Ward was
referring to)::

Deployment of EB through ElastiCluster is still work in progress, but
the templates have been adapted from what we use on the local cluster so
are not very far from a working setup ;-)

Riccardo Murri

S3IT: Services and Support for Science IT
University of Zurich
Winterthurerstrasse 190, CH-8057 Z├╝rich (Switzerland)

Tel: +41 44 635 4208
Fax: +41 44 635 6888