Hi,

I am looking at modules generated with EasyBuild. I have the following config parameters:

modules-tool: Lmod
module-naming-scheme=HierarchicalMNS
module-syntax=Lua

For some reason, the GCC module contains a conflict over GCC:
[mboisson@colosse1 easybuild]$ cat modules/all/Core/GCC/4.9.2.lua
conflict("GCC")
prepend_path("MODULEPATH", "/mnt/sda1/maxime/easybuild/modules/all/Compiler/GCC/4.9.2")

Conflicts on module names are unnecessary when using Lmod. I was looking to disable this, and I find that in "module_generator.py", there is already the code which seems aware of this:
475         if self.app.cfg['moduleloadnoconflict']:
476 self.log.info("Nothing to do to ensure no conflicts can occur on load when using Lua modules files/Lmod")

However, it does not seem to work in practice. Is this a bug ?

Thanks,

Maxime