Hi Davide,

On 22/10/16 16:16, Vanzo, Davide wrote:
You could not have written it more clearly. Thanks Kenneth.

Thanks for the feedback, now included in the official documentation at http://easybuild.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Writing_easyconfig_files.html#list-of-configure-build-install-options.

regards,

Kenneth

DV

On Oct 22 2016, at 2:24 am, Kenneth Hoste <kenneth.ho...@ugent.be> wrote:

    Hi Davide,

    This is indeed not covered by the documentation yet. I wrote a new
    section for this, see
    https://github.com/hpcugent/easybuild/pull/261/files).
    (for a preview rendered version, see

http://boegel-eb.readthedocs.io/en/iter_opts/Writing_easyconfig_files.html#list-of-configure-build-install-options).

    Can you please review this and let me know whether it's clear
    (preferably in the pull request itself)?

    regards,

    Kenneth