Hello guys,

We would like to allow users to install software locally in their home
directories via EB. Is there a way to configure EB to install the software and
the modules in a local directory if the user is just a regular user but allow a
subset of users (admins) to install directly in the cluster-wide software stack?

I gave it a try with --installpath but that does not help since the user would
have to rebuild the whole toolchain stack instead of using the one already
available on the cluster.

--
Davide Vanzo, PhD
Application Developer