On Aug 8, 2017, at 8:18 PM, Christian Meesters <meest...@uni-mainz.de> wrote:
> Indeed, I do. I was just hoping for a possible work around. (On the
> respective cluster modules is established for quite a while.) Yet, the move
> to Lmod is pending - as I have to admit.

there isn’t much EasyBuild can do for you, since it is truly a modules problem.

Talking of Lmod, Iff you install Lmod/7.6.3 (released yesterday) or later there
are a couple
of commits in it which enable a nice feature to function correctly with EB,
called SETTARG:
https://github.com/TACC/Lmod/pull/311/files

It basically allows you some automatic-customization of *TARG* variables when
you load various modulefiles
which get exposed both visually (fi. window title bar) as well as in the
environment. Developers may like it.

enjoy,
Fotis

--
echo "sysadmin know better bash than english" | sed s/min/mins/ \