Hi,

One of my colleagues found an error in one of the easyconfigs that I recently
made (ASE, t is in the lastest release).  Some functionality is missing because
of a missing dependency.  What is the correct way to fix it?  A PR with a new
version of the same easyconfig, or should I make one with an updated version
number (patch1 or something)?

The latter clearly prevents any doubt about which version is which, but it also
implies that all software depending on this package need to be updated to
prevent them from pulling in the broken version.

Best regards

Jakob

--
Jakob Schiøtz, professor, Ph.D.