Fra: <easybuild-requ...@lists.ugent.be> på vegne av Lars Viklund
<l...@hpc2n.umu.se>
Svar til: "easybuild@lists.ugent.be" <easybuild@lists.ugent.be>
Dato: onsdag 17. januar 2018 14:15
Til: "easybuild@lists.ugent.be" <easybuild@lists.ugent.be>
Emne: [easybuild] Re: EB support for git submodules

Hi all,

As I'm the one that made that config, it was indeed obtained by hand.

If memory serves me right, I did a:

  git clone -b v0.3.0 --recursive
https://github.com/pytorch/pytorch.git<https://github.com/pytorch/pytorch.git%60>

and grabbed the hashes, repos, and paths from the output of the git command,
manually transforming them into the shape you see in the easyconfig.

I did this after seeing the horror of the mxnet.py easyblock which relied on
unpacking all the tarballs into a common directory and moving them into the
approximate places in the source tree.

// Lars Viklund, HPC2N

From: easybuild-requ...@lists.ugent.be<mailto:easybuild-requ...@lists.ugent.be>
<easybuild-requ...@lists.ugent.be><mailto:easybuild-requ...@lists.ugent.be> on