You may not believe it, but we have found a way to make the just
released EasyBuild v3.5.2 even better.
Actually, it wasn't that hard, since we accidentally broke --new-pr in
that last release.
So, I'm happy to announce the release of EasyBuild version 3.5.3 .
With the above in mind, there's no doubt this is the best EasyBuild
release to date!
* fixed target account for branch pushed when using --new-pr
* enhanced custom easyblocks for GROMACS & Gurobi
* support for 2 new software packages: CNVkit, hmmlearn
* updates for already supported software, incl. matplotlib 2.1.2
and TensorFlow 1.6.0
* hard disabled UCX support for recent OpenMPI versions, to dance
around bug in OpenMPI configure script
* some additional minor bug fixes & enhancements
This brings the total number of supported software packages to 1,398 !
A detailed overview of all changes is available in the release notes .
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release in one way or another!
To upgrade to EasyBuild v3.5.3, there are several options, see .
Two particularly easy options include:
* eb --install-latest-eb-release # requires EasyBuild v3.3.0 or
* eb --from-pr 5968 # use easyconfig from PR #5968 
(EasyBuild v3.3.0 is required for --install-latest-eb-release because
support for SHA256 checksums is required)
Kenneth (a.k.a. boegel)
EasyBuild release manager