$.02

Not 1), else you have users duplicating a common data set
and wasting space.

Not 2) else you have the test set in every install you do which
may be excessive.

I would/should do 3).  As it is, we just have a /scratch/datasets that
we dump larger datasets into (without any EB in the picture).

Jack Perdue
Lead Systems Administrator
High Performance Research Computing
TAMU Division of Research