Dear Victor,

When you run the configure command by hand you should also have set the
environment variables that are used by the ConfigureMake easyblock. One way to
see what these are is with:
eb -x OpenMPI-2.1.1-ClangGCC-2017b.eb
the config.log should then help you diagnose the problem.

Kind regards,

Alan

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 at 12:22, Victor Koppejan - TNW