Hi,

I just tried to do

  eb R-bundle-Bioconductor-3.7-foss-2018b-R-3.5.1.eb --robot

This failed on the last of 134 packages with

  ERROR: dependency ‘shinythemes’ is not available for package ‘GSVA’

The package 'shinythemes' is one which should be installed by

  R-3.5.1-foss-2018b.eb

but as it turns out, of the 668 packages which should be installed, only
648 in fact are.

If some of the packages had failed to install, I would have expected the
whole thing to fail and the module file not to be generated, but in fact
it was.

Am I missing something here?  How could I debug the issue?

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)