Hi Loris,

I have seen problems like that if the right modules are not installed in the
Python installation used by Easybuild, i.e. the system-wide Python installation
(possibly a Python 2 installation).  It is something related to a keyring, but
I can no longer remember what it was.

However, the error message makes it more likely to be your private key missing.
 That is the file ~/.ssh/id_rsa NOT the file ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub (the PRIVATE key
must be available on your computer, the public key is on GitHub).

Jakob

--
Jakob Schiøtz, professor, Ph.D.
Department of Physics