So you want users to execute quicklisp library tests as you run on your test farm?

I am working on something similar.

I want to suggest CL users to run a simple command, like (test-grid:run-tests),
it will execute tests and upload statistics to central server. The statistics include library test status,
lsp implementation, and what set of other libraries versions was used (because libraries have dependencies,
and test results may only be considered in context of other library versions). Set of library versions is represented
as a name of quicklisp distro. I hope this will provide faster feedback about problems to library authors and cl implementation
developers, and also for users who will be able to chose working set of library versions.

I reuse some ideas from your test farm. For example that library test status is represented by simple OK/FAIL, and
for more detailed information the log is provided.

For now I concentrate on results representation and reports; questions about ensuring clean environement
and ability to run tests for "this quicklisp distro with this particular library taken from source control vesion X"
are left for the latter stage. If users will participate, it will be interesting first to discuver what works where,
even accepting the fact that some failures are caused by mistakes in configuration. For now I just rely on
ql:quickload for downloading libraries.

Best regards,
- Anton