>This one is partly addressed to Stafanie, our list mistress.
>Could this list be connected in some fashion with Econet at the Institute
>for Global Communications (San Francisco, I believe; internet address is
>igc.apc.org)?
>I think this might help point a great many non-first-worlders to the list
>and thus greatly enhance diversity, productivity, creativity, etc.  (Not to
>mention gaining wider access to Canadian, European, Australia, New Zealand,
>etc.)  At least it seems we should post regular announcements of the
>existence of this list on Econet.
>What do others think of this idea?  Perhaps all concerned could post Yeas or
>Neas directly to me or Stefanie to get a quick poll of the "delegation."
>And if the reception is favorable, Stafanie, I'm willing to help work out
>appropriate venue(s) for linking.
>ps
>
>Philip T. Shepard, Professor
>Lyman Briggs School
>Michigan State University
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Sounds like a good idea.  I vote yea.

Stephen Duguid
Humanities/Graduate Liberal Studies
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C.

Reply via email to