Hi Philip & ECOFEMers!

Thanks for the suggestion regarding Econet.  Econet is definitely an 
excellent source of information, networking, and sharing.  At 
minimum, ECOFEM would be well-served to be (re)advertised on Econet, 
as elsewhere.  I can go ahead and do the advertising/networking with 
Econet; no problem.  Extended connections have more to do with 
technical details, so I'd have to find out what this would entail.  
I'd also need to contact the main organizers of csf (communications 
for a sustainable future) at the University of Colorado-Boulder who 
"own" ECOFEM about what we can do.  I'm open to suggestions, so don't 
hesitate to contact me.

Also, if any ECOFEM participants know of other lists where we could 
mention our existence, then let me know.  I'll be happy to exchange 
"welcome" messages.  Any networking we do can only add to our 
diversity--a strength, indeed!!

                                Peace, 
                                
                                Stefanie
                                ECOFEM Co-ordinator
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to