I second Moojan Momen's suggestions re the right wing slogan "political
correctness."
Shlomit Segal
>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Feb 20 12:37:28 MST 1995
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 14:36:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Michelle_Covi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: UN Int'l Women's Day
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In-Reply-To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I received this from another list. I thought it might be of interest.
Michelle
----------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 14:06:53 -0500
Subject: 3-8-95, UN Int'l Women's Day
March 8 is U.N. International Women's Day. In Washington DC
a small candlelight march is being planned in the neighborhood
just east of the US Capitol.
We are encouraging women and their male allies everywhere to replace their
front porch light with a yellow bulb, or to place a candle in their window on
this evening to acknowledge unity and in celebration of our joined
diversities and strengths. One other way to tell others about this day is to
mention it on telephone answering machine messages.
This is a non-partison, non-sectarian, multi-cultural effort.
If you can help spread the word using electronic or other media, please do
so.
Thank you.
Shelby WW Sangoma
Robin Milsom