Greetings list,

I am wondering if any of you can direct me to research or a survey that
has been done that would tell me the percentage of university professors
that have Christian beliefs.  I have a friend that has been fed the
propaganda that university professors are not Christian.  In my personal
experience at two universities this is not true.   He argues that it's
because these professors are located in the western states and that
those back east are not Christian.  He has a hard time understanding how
Christians can reconcile their beliefs with teaching science,
specifically evolution.  Yes, I believe he is a Creationist.  I would
like to correct, at least this part of his thinking, with some facts.
It might also be good to show him any information that might be out
there about scientists and spiritual beliefs.

Thanks!

Mo

=20

Maureen O'Mara