Hi Dave,

Some authors and musicians have experimented with free electronic
releases of their work and it didn't seem to interfere with sales. The
experiences of reading a PDF and a physical book are very different.

Jane

--
Jane Shevtsov

"Political power comes out of the look in people's eyes." --Kim
Stanley Robinson, _Blue Mars_