Hello,
I am looking for a spad meter to measure chlorophyll content for a small
undergraduate project.  Please let me know if you have a used one for sale at a
reasonable price (and by this I mean "cheap") or one not being used that a
poor, small college might be able to borrow.

Thanks,
Christopher G. Brown, Ph.D
Assistant Professor of Biology
School of Sciences and Mathematics
Shorter University

315 Shorter Avenue
Rome, GA 30165
706 233-7389

"But now ask the beasts, and let them teach you;
         And the birds of the heavens, and let them tell you.
Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you;
         And let the fish of the sea declare to you.
  Who among all these does not know
         That the hand of the Lord has done this?"
                                 Job 12: 7-10

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email, or its attachments, may contain private, confidential or privileged
information of Shorter University and is for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, disclosure, or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error or you are not the
intended and authorized recipient, please notify the sender and permanently
delete all copies of the respective email and its attachments without reading
them. Thank you for your cooperation.