I would like to dispose of two journal series because I've moved to smaller quarters. I offered them on this list last year as either for a developing country or for sale, but those interested did not have funds for shipping. Nor do I. The Ecology series dates from 1956 to 2010, and the American Naturalist series dates from 1969 to 2000. Both series are substantially complete, with one or two issues missing. The shipping weight of these would be between 800 and 900 lb. At this time, The journals are available to anyone, in this country or elsewhere, who would like to have them, and i know of two parties who would like to have them available for workers in other countries (Chile and Sri Lanka), but have no funds to ship them, so offers of assistance in shipping would also be welcome.