Hello,

I am a senior undergrad student Drexel University and studied abroad on
Bioko Island of Equatorial Guinea this past Fall. Here is a link to their
website (not too recently updated but I am sure you can contact them and
they'd be happy to assist in any way):

http://www.bioko.org/study_abroad/index.php

It was a fantastic experience--my major is Biology with a concentration in
Ecology--and I highly recommend it!

Best,

Rachael DiSciullo