From: Gary Grossman <gdgross...@gmail.com>
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] Estimate S help
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Date: Friday, September 7, 2012, 7:32 AM

I'd like to talk with someone who's using the current version of Estimate S
and has a thorough understanding of the program especially output. Please
email me directly.  And yes I know that I can ask Rob. cheers, g2

--
Gary D. Grossman, PhD

Professor of Animal Ecology
Warnell School of Forestry & Natural Resources
University of Georgia
Athens, GA, USA 30602

Research & teaching web site -
http://grossman.myweb.uga.edu/<http://www.arches.uga.edu/%7Egrossman>

Board of Editors - Animal Biodiversity and Conservation
Editorial Board - Freshwater Biology
Editorial Board - Ecology Freshwater Fish

Sculpture by Gary D. Grossman
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gary-Grossmans-Sculpture-Portfolio/124819124227147<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#%21/album.php?aid=2002317&id=1348406658>

Hutson Gallery Provincetown, MA - www.hutsongallery.net/artists.html

My ukulele channel - www.youtube.com/user/garydg29