I am working on a story idea about ways that biologists give back to society
in a way that is above and beyond simply doing research. It CAN be a
research project if it has a strong influence on the local community, or on
policy, etc.

If you have any examples of individuals doing something, whether it's a the
project, or someone doing something on the side, or working with Congress to
get some legislation passed that is important and under-appreciated, or
anything else, send me the ideas and the folks who are involved's contact
info!

Wendee

"As a writer, you are often asking your mind to dream while awake" - Aimee
Bender

Wendee Nicole, M.S. Ecology  ~ Freelance Writer * Photographer * Bohemian

Web: [wendeenicole.com]
Blog: [bohemianadventures.blogspot.com]
Twitter: twitter.com/bohemianone
Email: wendeenic...@nasw.org

Online Magazine Writing Class starts Dec 8, 2012 - Ask me!