Dear ECOLOG-L readers,

... with our apologies for the commercial nature of this information and for
  eventual cross-posting:

--------------
We would like to announce a new version of CANOCO software - Canoco 5,
software for multivariate data analysis and visualization with ordination
methods. We believe the new version represents a major leap both
in user friendliness and in the power and range of offered statistical and
visualization methods. More details can be found at Canoco 5 support site:

http://www.canoco5.com

Cajo Ter Braak and Petr Smilauer
the authors

Petr Smilauer
Ceske Budejovice, CZ
International course Multivariate Analysis of Ecological Data
(Jan 2013): http://regent.jcu.cz
Book by course lecturers:
"Multivariate analysis of ecological data using CANOCO"
 at <http://www.cambridge.org/gb/knowledge/isbn/item5708891/>
Canoco 5  http://www.canoco5.com and http://www.canoco.com