I wanted to share a link to my latest article that is about a movement ­ an
³umbrella concept² called One Health (started in a sense by the Wildlife
Conservation Society, though there are many other orgs involved past and
presenT) that is sweeping through ecology, vet health, human health, etc. It
includes coverage of mountain gorillas, chimps, the Batwa forest pygmies,
and lots of cool development projects that help both human and
wildlife/ecosystem health. Let me know what you think!
Seeing the Forest for the Trees: How ³One Health² Connects Humans, Animals,
and Ecosystems http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/122-a122/
(or you can download the PDF which is a nicer view:
http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/wp-content/uploads/122/5/ehp.122-A122.pdf)
Please tweet, share, etc!

Wendee

Wendee Nicole, M.S. Wildlife Ecology
Freelance Writer * Photographer * Bohemian
Web:  http://www.wendeenicole.com
Adventures Blog: http://bohemianadventures.blogspot.com
Writing Green ~ online class  http://www.wendeenicole.com/nature.htm