I think there is a dish with hagfish somewhere and/or possibly
lamprey, I saw it on Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods on the travel
channel!!!

Hagfish prep:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook:Hagfish

On top of the corn smut, many of the mushrooms that are eaten are
actually fungal parasites of trees.  some cause brown heart rot and
some white heart rot.  In fact, some of them are grown specifically on
wood.  And, this depends a lot on if you are interested in all
parasites, or just obligatory parasites.  Many funguses are
opportunistic.

Not sure if these maggots qualify under what you are asking:
http://www.matsecooks.com/?tag=edible-maggots

Where do you draw the line between a herbivous insect and a parasitic one?

an add on Ebay for edible maggots
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/50-edible-MAGGOTS-GROSS-OUT-CAKE-DECORATIONS-toppers-CUPCAKES-bbq-SUGARCRAFT-/130665493275

Also, tape worms (Burtiella flanneryi) from the coppery ringtail are eaten..
http://books.google.com/books?id=mfYofzsIzlAC&pg=PA122&lpg=PA122&dq=%22edible+parasites%22&source=bl&ots=7scvWxQfJQ&sig=Gguk_0C3Yz3_kz1MsX6yHkuEW1s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=jnZiU8WBLI6dyATZ2IGQDA&ved=0CEEQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=%22edible%20parasites%22&f=false

Then,

--
Malcolm L. McCallum, PHD, REP
Department of Environmental Studies

Managing Editor,
Herpetological Conservation and Biology

 “Nothing is more priceless and worthy of preservation than the rich
array of animal life with which our country has been blessed. It is a
many-faceted treasure, of value to scholars, scientists, and nature
lovers alike, and it forms a vital part of the heritage we all share
as Americans.”
-President Richard Nixon upon signing the Endangered Species Act of
1973 into law.

"Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive" -
Allan Nation

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

The Seven Blunders of the World (Mohandas Gandhi)
Wealth w/o work
Pleasure w/o conscience
Knowledge w/o character
Commerce w/o morality
Science w/o humanity
Worship w/o sacrifice
Politics w/o principle

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not