From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
[mailto:ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU] On Behalf Of Daniel Weller
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:06 AM
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] GPS Units with Sub-meter Accuracy

I am a graduate student at Cornell University. I am writing because I am in the
process of buying a GPS unit for my lab that has real-time sub- meter accuracy,
and can easily interface with ArcGIS. I was wondering if anyone on the ECOLOG
listserv had a unit they would recommend. I have looked online and it seems
like the Trimble GeoExplorer Series is the frotrunner. However, I wanted to get
input from people who regularly do fieldwork. I appreciate any insights and
advice you can give.

Sincerely and Thanks,

Dan Weller