Dear Colleagues:

In class today, I was asked questions that prompted me to inquire to you:

1. Can radon gas somehow be chemically transformed and sequestered into a
harmless compound?

2. While venoms are injected (e.g. snakes, etc.), poisons enter the body in
other ways. Say a person injects a chemical normally considered a poison,
would it make it a venom (and vice-versa)? To me, not because the concept
is developed under typical "natural" circumstances. However, I am willing
to be corrected.

If you have any constructive feedback, please email it directly to me at

blayjo...@gmail.com

Graefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*