Papilionidae of the world

Dear Colleagues:

A friend of mine sent me this message:

"I'm immersing myself in learning as much as I can about Papilionidae and
was hoping you could direct me to a textbook or other material that would
be most informative."

I already replied briefly and would also like to would like to compile a
solid list of references for this person. If you have something
constructive to contribute, please kindly send it directly to me,

blayjo...@gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

P.S. Apologies for possible duplicate email.

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*