On the new episode of the Mongabay Newscast we have a fun listen for you,
this DJ (and Nat Geo Explorer/TV host) knows what an ecotone is for sure,
being an avid birder and ecologist from his early days:

https://news.mongabay.com/2017/07/audio-a-wildlife-dj-
and-a-childrens-book-author-inspiring-the-next-generation-
of-conservationists/

...hear about his process and what he sees as the future for this kind of
science communication.

We also speak with primatologist Cleve Hicks who authored a new children's
book, "A Rhino to the Rescue: A Tale of Conservation and Adventure" about
kids and conservation.

If you like this podcast, pls subscribe via iTunes
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mongabay-newscast-1-panamas/id1155856616?i=1000375414517&mt=2>
or whomever and leave us a review, that helps us improve and find new
listeners!

Erik

--

See my latest writing and photojournalism projects here
<http://www.erikhoffner.com/>

*tw: @erikhoffner <https://twitter.com/ErikHoffner>*