Dear Colleagues:

Often,  I see or listen to interesting stuff - often ecological (sensu
lato) - that I would like to remember at a later time. Currently, I use a
piece of paper and write it.

Question: Is there a *nearly no thinking and cheap* technology that would
allow me to dictate (like an MD) into a device that understands my voice
and puts it into a text file? Apparently, the technology available is
complicated and expensive.

Ultimately, my goal is to bypass the dictation step and go from mind to
text, totally controlled by the human desiring to have his/her specific
thoughts put into digital form. My computer guru colleagues tell me that
they are working on this type of technology.

Be as it may, please send any constructive ideas to me at:
blayjo...@gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*