We invite you to contribute to special session (SS037) at the 2018 Summer
Meeting of the Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography
(ASLO), which is being held in Victoria, BC, Canada from June 10-15. The theme
of this year’s meeting is ‘Water Connects’ and the session (SS037) is titled
'Long fish on a long journey: How eels and lamprey link the mountains to the
sea’. In short, the session is being held to (1) discuss the most recent
information we have on all things eel and lamprey (e.g., ecology, hydrology,
chemistry, policy, etc.), and (2) collaborate to produce a meaningful
communication product about the status of these fish.

We hope you will consider contributing to this diverse and exciting session.