Advertising a program which costs $2700 as a "Research Assistantship"
strikes me as disingenuous. As I've said on this list before, I'm not
absolutely opposed to pay-to-participate programs being posted on ECOLOG, I
just think there needs to be more truth in advertising. The definition of
"assistantship" in Webster's starts with "a paid appointment..." and that
is how most people would interpret the title of this post—until they see
the price tag.  - Ian

--

Ian D. Medeiros
https://imedeirosbotany.wordpress.com