Structural equations modeling (SEM) and path analysis is a statistical method
of testing multivariate hypotheses of cause-and-effect that is becoming
increasingly important in ecology and evolution.  I will be offering an
intensive course on this topic in English from May 6-10 2019, designed
specifically for international students in ecology and evolution based on my
book (reference below).  Everyone who has basic training in statistics
(inferential tests, linear models) and a basic knowledge of the R statistical
language is welcome.  Full details about the course can be found at
http://www.billshipley.recherche.usherbrooke.ca/summer%20school%20path%20analysis.htm.

Please contact me
(bill.ship...@usherbrooke.ca<mailto:bill.ship...@usherbrooke.ca>) if you are
interested or require more information than is given on the web page.

Bill Shipley, département de biologie, Université de Sherbrooke. (819)
821-8000, poste 62079

Books:
Cause and correlation in biology: A user's guide to path analysis, structural
equations and causal inference with R. CUP. 2016.