For anybody who does research in the Rocky Mountains (or would like to do
research here), we are happy to announce that the Guild of Rocky Mountain
Ecologists and Evolutionary Biologists meeting be hosted by the Rocky
Mountain Biological Laboratory (RMBL) in Gothic, Colorado this fall between
Friday, September 6 - Sunday, September 8, 2019. Please save the date!

The meetings consist of field scientists, from the graduate level up,
working in the Rocky Mountains, with scientists from RMBL, New Mexico,
Colorado, and Wyoming (and beyond), giving 15 minute plenary talks, with a
handful of longer evening talks (and time for hikes and socializing).

We will send out more information about the meetings later this spring,
including a website with registration information.

If you are looking for a venue to host scientific meetings, particularly
related to field science, ecology, evolutionary biology, or hydrology, don't
hesitate to reach out to me!  We have availability in September and October.
Our facilities include onsite housing for 120+ individuals, tourist quality
lodging only 4 miles away, the ability to provide food service, and seating
for up to 200 people in seminar-style.  And we have great internet and
coffee!  What more could you want (other than short travel times..)?  You
can find more info at:  http://www.rmbl.org/conferencesgroups/

Ian Billick, PhD

Executive Director/RMBL

PO 519, Crested Butte, CO  81224