Dear all,
we would like to inform you that the registration is now open for the 2nd
edition of our Workshop on Phylogenomics:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course21/

Where: FU University Berlin (Germany)

When:20-24 May 2019

Instructor:  Dr. Michael Matschiner (University of Basel (Switzerland))

Overview: In this workshop Michael will present theory and exercises to infer
time-calibrated phylogenies from multi-locus, RADseq, and whole-genome data
sets while accounting for these confounding factors.

Who Should Attend: This workshop is aimed at researchers, PhD or postdoc level
planning to infer phylogenetic relationships and divergence times from
multi-locus, RADseq, or whole-genome data.

Requirements: Attendents should have basic knowledge of UNIX and will need to
use the command line on their laptops. Familiarity with a scripting language
such as Ruby, Python, or Perl will be helpful but is not required.

Course website: https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course21/

Full list of our courses and Workshops:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at:
i...@physalia-courses.org

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D