Dear all,
we will run our 3rd edition of the RAD-seq data analysis Workshop based on
Stacks 2.0 from the 10th to the 14th of June 2019 in Berlin, with Dr. Julian
Catchen (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign;
http://catchenlab.life.illinois.edu/)

In this course, we will introduce the different approaches for obtaining
reduced representation genome sequencing data and will specially focus on the
data analysis. We will cover all necessary steps to obtain genome variants from
short read data that are informative for population genetics, phylogenetic and
association studies.

This course is aimed at researchers and technical workers who are generating
and/or analyzing reduced representation genome sequencing data (RAD-seq, ddRAD,
2bRAD, GBS,…). Examples demonstrated in this course will involve primarily
non-model organisms and examples of applications of this data type for
different purposes will be covered. Attendees should have a background in
biology. We will dedicate one session to some basic and advanced Linux
concepts. Attendees should have also some familiarity with genomic data such as
that arising from NGS sequencers.

Please visit our website to have more information about the course content:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course16/

Here is the full list of our courses and Workshops:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D