Dear Colleagues,

I have a summer undergraduate internship available in my lab this year, working
on a project exploring how environmental temperature effects schooling behavior
in fish. The project is in collaboration with Andrew Berdahl (UW) and Jason
Knouft (SLU).

You can read more about the project here (http://dellecologylab.org
<http://dellecologylab.org/>).

You can read more about NGRREC's summer intern program here
(http://www.ngrrec.org/internship/ <http://www.ngrrec.org/internship/>).

Applications are due by midnight tomorrow January 23, 2019.

Thanks for spreading the word.

Tony Dell

Anthony I. Dell
Research Scientist | National Great Rivers Research and Education Center
(NGRREC <http://www.ngrrec.org/>)
Visiting Scholar | Department of Biology, Washington University in Saint Louis
Affiliated Faculty | Department of Biology, Saint Louis University
phone: 618-468-2837
email:  tonyid...@gmail.com
web: www.dellecologylab.org <http://www.dellecologylab.org/>
twitter: @tonyidell <https://twitter.com/tonyidell>