Hello everyone:

    I have installed the ecryptfs_utils and ecryptfs_kernel successfully.But
when I run the "mount -t ecryptfs host target",there is no interactive menu
printed.And I got an error message "bad fs......".

    What can I do to solve this?

    My os is Ubuntu 8.04,kernel is 2.6.24 and ecryptfs_utils is that I compiled
with the source ecrypt_utils-50.