Interesting that you should point this out.
My throttle is only valid for intervals, which fire repeatedly.
There are no restrictions on timers, which fire only once.
So if a timer is scheduled for now + 10ms, then it fires at now + 10ms.
However, if that timer schedules another timer for now + 10 ms, then that timer
fires in 10 ms, and it continues every 10 ms, and you have found a way around
my restriction.
In any browser, that's more resource intensive than a 10 ms interval.
We're constantly creating objects every 10 ms, which gc must clean up before
they accumulate, etc.
It's so inefficient I'm guessing nobody would do this, except maybe an acid
test.

Karl Dahlke