Not related to the new release.  It could wait or go in.

I pulled up yahoo.com and several others, because I was curious how we're doing with the top websites.

Some code in this file is trying to call "slice" on an object of the URL class.

execute yui-min.js at 1
yui-min.js line 86: TypeError: undefined not callable (property 'slice' of [object Object])
execution complete

We have given it the other string functions like substr, etc, but could we also pop this in:

mw0.URL.prototype.slice = function(from, to) {
return this.toString().slice(from, to);
}

It makes the error at 86 go away and a couple of others too.