I've been on this list for years.  I don't think I have *ever* seen this
requested.

Howard Parks
1 Peter 4:10

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryce K. Nielsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 11:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [EDI-L] <TECH> xml to edi 850 Tutorial Online now

Since it seems to be requested often enough, I've taken of creating a
tutorial that describes how to convert a Purchase Order in xml to an edi
850
document.

<SNIP>




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to