Quoted text is from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, by Francis Upton 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>The issue is whether EDI software can take its transaction 
>*definitions* from instances of these transactions (in much the same 
>way they can import a gXML or SEF file).  I have not heard of any 
>software that can do this, but I have only very limited knowledge.

We used to generate our converter tables from DIRDEF but I have never 
been able to find one more modern than D98a. A great shame.

Regards
Chris

-- 
Chris Johnson  mobile:+44 (0)7785 302122
EDIMatrix Ltd  work: 0845 126 0680 or +44 20 8559 2454
                fax:  +44 (0)20 8559 2497
EDI website    http://www.edimatrix.co.uk


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to