Hello,

 I am in need of an POC for Panasonic.  After spending 20 minutes on Google, 
and making 8 phone calls, I am ready to throw in the towel.  I don't understand 
why corporations make it so diffiuclt to find out how to do buisness with them.

Does anyone have a web site that has several links to Major Hubs?  I think I 
would even be willing to pay a subscription fee if necessary.  I waste too much 
time trying to find EDI POC.

 Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Shalom,

Michael Josiah

 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to