Hello Art,

I dont have experiences with the tools, but I know that drummond is
doing VICS CPFR certification, which includes some of the bigger players
(like SAP APO):

http://www.ebusinessready.org/cpfr.html

If you are an Oracle Shop, you may however look into Oracle CP:
http://www.oracle.com/applications/scm/cp_datasheet_12Dec02.pdf

I think it features the  sell and buy side in a Supply  chain.

Greetings
Bernd



   Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:11:30 -0700
   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: <TECH>VMI Tools

Earl,

In general.  We are a manufacturer and we manage inventory for a few of
our key wholesale distributors in the medical products industry.

Art Douglas
Manager, eCommerce Systems
PaperPak
San Dimas, CA
909-971-5025


.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to