David & Walter

> I would agree switching VANs is a little bit of work

> I checked back with Inovis on what a 600kc plan would cost. 
> Originally the quote was $600/mo for 3500kc. If I cut my van 
> traffic down by 80% because of AS2 they would charge me $350 for 
> 600kc. Sheesh...I was hoping for a more direct correlation of van 
> costs. i.e. $600/mo for 3500kc = .17/kc; $350/mo for 600kc 
> = .58/kc. I would have thought $102.85 would be an equivalent 
> charge for 600kc :)

Most VANs will coordinate the switch and make it as painless as possible.

One of our clients switched from Inovis to ICCnet, and ICC did most of the 
work.  They prepared documents to send to the TPs and VANs and coordinated the 
switchover.

There are lots of VANs around, and they all want your business, especially as  
AS2 eats away at their volume of traffic.

Earl Wertheimer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.spe-edi.com



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to