What did you call the new FA event? Are there any special characters in
the event name?
 

Dale Marthaller (604) 461-6779 

 

________________________________

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Roy Nelson
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 5:59 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [EDI-L] TLE 4010 997's



I'm using Inovis TLE 6.0.3

I made a change today changing my 856's from version 003030 to 
version 004010 for a trading partner. Nothing exciting here.

Besides creating a new event for the 856 for the 004010 version, I 
created a new event for the inbound 997 FA to version 004010.

I verified with the trading partner that they are receiving the new 
4010's OK. Everything is fine, except my end is bombing on the 
return 997.

I'm getting the following error:

XTDBERR.035: Bad SQL code while getting file name.

SQLCODE = 100
GROUP = EDI
APPL = EDISYS
SUBSYSTEM = IN
RELEASE = 1.0
PROD SW =

I'm using the same alias FA997I I have used for years. All of my non-
4010 997's go through OK. My trading partner is using SAP.

Any Ideas?
Roy



 


The Oppenheimer Group ----  CONFIDENTIAL

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, 
proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in 
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other 
use of the email by you is prohibited.



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; 
communities. is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to